Monte Königs specialises in the future of technology, domains of trust, decision-making and new forms of morality. His style is refreshing and honest. He excels in interactivity – exactly what a modern audience needs. He is an expert on future human behaviour, societal change & business strategy. He works as a speaker and leadership trainer.
Monte is a sociologist with a research master in Urban Studies. Next to speaking, he takes on roles as moderator & trainer and is a trusted coach for top management.
He has worked as a researcher for Ipsos Market Research and Motivaction International. In 2017 he was nominated for Young Research Talent of the Year in the Netherlands.
- The Human Side of Technology The world is digitalising fast: IoT, Automation, (Emotion) AI, VR/AR, digital assistants and so on… But how will people and society respond? Research shows many new innovations will be ready before human beings are ready for it.
- How can we embrace new technologies? As people and as organisations?
- How can organisations strike the perfect (digital) balance between the human & the machine?
- Future Ethics in a Digital Age The topic of ethics is rapidly transforming from an abstract, intellectual inquiry to an urgent, practical challenge for any future oriented organisation. From AI Ethics teams to a personal ethics-toolkit and from activist CEO’s to measuring ESG (environment, social & governance) performance: future ethics are relevant for all professionals and organisations.
- Why should discussing ethics be part of any business conversation? How to be an ethical leader in the 2020’s?
- How should society program human ethics in AI?
- The Trust Transition In a low-trust, post-truth world with an abundance of choice, unlimited information and the rise of fake news, trust is slowly, but steadily moving away form the ‘formal and institutionalised’ towards the ‘personal and informal’.
- What does this impact personal & digital decision making?
- How can we enhance trust? On an organisational and leadership level?
Said about Monte:
“In day-to-day business it can be quite difficult to pose the ethical questions we should ask ourselves each day. By sharing his view on business and ethics, Monte has inspired me. He takes you on a journey full of questions and examples that stimulate this self-reflection. With a laugh, some astonishing insights, great content and style, this natural storyteller knows how to seduce people into action. As a matter of fact, Monte’s session is a must for every organisation. It will make the world a better place.”
“As a CEO, I am constantly seeking new insights in order to improve the business. Upon hearing Monte speak at a business event, I was immediately struck by his thought provoking insights, yet personable and interactive style of engagement. So impressed was I, that I booked him to speak at the next gathering of senior Veolia executives in Amsterdam. Monte was well prepared and his refreshingly honest analysis (which was all backed up by independent research) and energy, added a real depth to the exchange of ideas among all participants and indeed left us reflecting on this topic for a few weeks afterwards, and in my case taking concrete actions to ameliorate how as an organisation we communicate and market ourselves”
– Veolia International
“Monte is an excellent speaker ánd a expert researcher. We loved his creative thinking in the workshop sessions he conducted. And last but not least, he’s a great guy to work with!”
“One of the best speakers we have ever had.”
– Rotary Amsterdam
“Monte held a mirror up to the employees of the Red Cross with enthusiasm and passion. He used relevant examples to bring the theme to life and convey the message of embracing and securing ethics in our organisation.”
– Red Cross, Netherlands